airflow-dev mailing list archives

From siddharth anand <san...@apache.org>
Subject Re: July 2016 Podling Report -- Draft
Date Mon, 11 Jul 2016 02:21:58 GMT
Many thanks Gurer!

I noticed that we reported adding a committer in the July Report
<https://wiki.apache.org/incubator/July2016> that we actually added and
mentioned in the June Report <https://wiki.apache.org/incubator/June2016>.
As a matter of process, it's worth calling out the names of the committers
(instead of saying added 1) and ensuring we read the previous report.
Interestingly, the other section hints to Steven being added in May, which
is covered by the June Report :

When were the last committers or PMC members elected?  2016-05-20

That said, it's time to add new committers. Please feel free to kick off a
PROPOSE on the private list.

-s