airflow-dev mailing list archives

From Jeremiah Lowin <jlo...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Running a task from the Airflow UI
Date Wed, 06 Jul 2016 22:12:30 GMT
Perhaps it's a good chance to revisit the functionality. Right now the UI
"run" button actually runs the task via CeleryExecutor. Perhaps instead (or
just when using a non-Celery executor) it should queue the task and let the
Scheduler pick it up. I guess in that case it would just be sugar for
marking a TI as QUEUED. Just a thought.