airflow-dev mailing list archives

From scorpio 2005 <coolpilotscor...@yahoo.com.INVALID>
Subject Re: How to change airflow static folder URL root path
Date Sun, 03 Jul 2016 09:56:32 GMT
Hi,
Can you please help to fix the issue?

    On Wednesday, June 29, 2016 10:16 AM, scorpio 2005 <coolpilotscorpio@yahoo.com.INVALID>
wrote:

 Hi,
we are trying to do a nginx reverse proxy to airflow, but due to the multi mix of docker apps,
we are ending up by requiring proxy URL to /static (for css , html, and js files). So in airflow,
we intend to add a suffix url to /static files, so that it can be uniquely identified by nginx.
for example(http://example.com/airflow/static).

Is any specific configuration using [/static]. If so, how to change it. Highly appreciated
if anybody can help to sort out this issue?

Regards,Cool Pilot