airflow-dev mailing list archives

From "Ryabchuk, Pavlo" <ext-pavlo.ryabc...@here.com>
Subject Programmatically stop execution of a task
Date Wed, 29 Jun 2016 13:02:24 GMT
Hi,

Can someone suggest how can I stop execution/mark(failed or any other status) of all sibling
tasks (also can be passed as a list) if one of them failed?
It's just useless for me to process other tasks if one failed, because in my case  it's for
sure issue with my processing soft and it will lead to fixing and recompilation of it, and
in any case reprocessing all tasks with newer version.
I've tried various manipulations with TaskInstances and Jobs states on on_failure_callback
but nothing seem to work.

Best,
Paul