airflow-dev mailing list archives

From Ajay Yadava <ajayyadavaa...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Getting to an Apache release
Date Mon, 20 Jun 2016 17:51:02 GMT
Hello everyone,

I think one more task will need to be added to the list.
#cleaning up copyright statements.

I happen to notice a couple of copyright statements in the source for the
code which seems to be contributed to the project and not third party
library code. It is generally recommended to remove them from the source
code.

http://www.apache.org/legal/src-headers.html#headers