airflow-dev mailing list archives

From siddharth anand <san...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Unit testing dags
Date Thu, 02 Jun 2016 00:33:52 GMT
We were discussing this today. There is a framework that you might be able
to use to test your Dags. In addition, we would like to build a corpus of
sample dags that we run this framework against (once a day) to catch
regressions.

Max,
What do you want to do with the End-to-end DAG testing framework you have?
Are you ready to merge it? Then we can go ahead with setting up nightly
runs and building out a corpus of sample dags to test against. We can
create a second repo which contains test dags and their tests if you wish
to keep it separate, or we can just add it to the current repo as well.

-s