airflow-dev mailing list archives

From Or Sher <or.sh...@gmail.com>
Subject Iterating task xcom keys inside template
Date Wed, 15 Jun 2016 13:49:24 GMT
Hi all,

For the purpose of data validation tests I have two adjacent operators:
Python - Parsing predefined json of tests and saves the result as an xcom
where each key is a test id.

Email - I'd like to be able to iterate over all keys from the previous task
inside the predefined email template so I won't need to change it every
time I change the tests json.

It seems like it's not supported. Is that right?
What are my choices?
If I won't find anything else, I assume I can always use one key for all of
the tests combined into one json.