airflow-dev mailing list archives

From Arthur Wiedmer <art...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Splitting models.py
Date Thu, 02 Jun 2016 16:50:38 GMT
I'd love to do it. Actually this + refactoring the core.py tests would be
amazing.

But the amount of havok to fix stuff afterwards, including temporary
compatibility adjustments would require maybe a temporary lock of quiet
time on the models. It is hard to catch all of the added changes in the
rebases.

Should we merge the remaining few Scheduler PRs first and then do the
refactor?

Best,
Arthur