airflow-dev mailing list archives

From Rafael Barbosa <rrbarb...@gmail.com>
Subject DAG dependencies on different frequencies
Date Mon, 13 Jun 2016 15:50:55 GMT
Hi everyone,

I tried looking around, but I cannot find an archive of this mailing list,
so I apologize if this question has been asked before.

I am looking for a why to set the dependency between two DAGs: a "Producer"
runs every day, appending data in a DB and a "Consumer" that runs weekly,
generating a summary report of the new data.

I would like to run the "Consumer" every Monday (for instance), but only
after the Monday instance of the daily "Producer" is complete. What would
be the best way to accomplish this?

Thanks,
Rafael