airflow-dev mailing list archives

From Chris Riccomini <criccom...@apache.org>
Subject Fwd: Projects using GitHub issues
Date Tue, 28 Jun 2016 14:21:21 GMT
FYI- it sounds like there's some discussion about allowing GH issues
instead of JIRA.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: John D. Ament <johndament@apache.org>
Date: Tue, Jun 28, 2016 at 7:17 AM
Subject: Projects using GitHub issues
To: "general@incubator.apache.org" <general@incubator.apache.org>

All,

I started a discussion on legal discuss, as I was told VP Legal approved
using GitHub issues.  I have no specific concerns, other than ensuring that
permissions are propagated.

https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/d2cb0eed30d72976a2f54893f132c1fe300a86d2fdbce1422763c9f0@%3Clegal-discuss.apache.org%3E

Its clear to me that legal-discuss isn't where this should start, so I'm
not sure why VP Legal approved.  Anyways, I wanted to get opinions from the
incubator on who should be discussing this issue.

John