airflow-dev mailing list archives

From Chris Riccomini <criccom...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Programmatically stop execution of a task
Date Thu, 30 Jun 2016 19:50:52 GMT
Hey Paul,

I don't have a solution to this, but I have a suggestion on where you might
look. There's a state that results in a blue square in the tree view. This
happens when a running task has its state cleared. It's apparently a
'poison pill' that should cause the task to kill itself. I don't recall the
name of the state off the top of my head. I *think* it's the SHUTDOWN
state. Might trace through that code and see if you can figure it out.

Cheers,
Chris