airflow-dev mailing list archives

From Bolke de Bruin <bdbr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Getting to an Apache release
Date Tue, 14 Jun 2016 18:15:18 GMT
Nice! Why don’t we also merge 1 into master then and fix issues from there? It will get wider
exposure (We run master in our dev environments for example), it won’t put everything into
the lab or Airbnb. Master hardly should be considered production so imho it is allowed some
time to settle before it is stable again.

Does someone want to pick up 2 say by the end of week or next week to fix all headers?

- Bolke

>>> https://github.com/apache/incubator-airflow/pull/1469)