airflow-dev mailing list archives

From Bolke de Bruin <bdbr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Getting to an Apache release
Date Mon, 20 Jun 2016 13:41:21 GMT
Please note that #1 is now merged into master. This work by Maxime removes Highcharts from
Airflow bringing us closes to an Apache release. Some charts are not supported anymore (Max
any details?), but I assume we can add those in again if needed.

- Bolke

> Op 14 jun. 2016, om 20:15 heeft Bolke de Bruin <bdbruin@gmail.com> het volgende
geschreven:

> Nice! Why don’t we also merge 1 into master then and fix issues from there? It will
get wider exposure (We run master in our dev environments for example), it won’t put everything
into the lab or Airbnb. Master hardly should be considered production so imho it is allowed
some time to settle before it is stable again.