airflow-dev mailing list archives

From siddharth anand <san...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Exception on /admin/airflow/clear
Date Sat, 28 May 2016 03:24:18 GMT
Cyril,
Can you create a Jira for this? We need a way to reproduce this. Please add
your backend db (e.g. sqlite or something else) and an example of your code
-- the one you are trying to clear. Then assign the bug to me (r39132).

This may be related to the recursive clear of subdags, which was merged in
https://github.com/apache/incubator-airflow/pull/1478

I mention in that PR the need to implement the CLI as well and this might
be a result of a half-implemented feature (i.e. works for UI, but not for
CLI). If you provide your code example, I can verify if this is the case.
-s