airflow-dev mailing list archives

From siddharth anand <san...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Review-then-commit (RTC) vs Commit-then-review (CTR)
Date Tue, 24 May 2016 22:28:25 GMT
Actually, that "minor updates" statement should have been dropped. I'm
surprised no one else noticed it:-)

"Commits need a +1 vote from a committer who is not the author" is what I
meant. I suspect no one cared or noticed. Hence, if anyone feels this
changes the vote, respond here and I will cancel and reinitiate the vote.

-s