airflow-dev mailing list archives

From Dan Davydov <dan.davy...@airbnb.com.INVALID>
Subject Re: Voting Changes for Scheduler-related PRs/Commits
Date Thu, 12 May 2016 21:47:16 GMT
@Jakob
What if we made it more generic, e.g. a +1 from any commiter from a company
that is running at a certain scale (e.g. at least X workers) and willing to
help stage releases in their prods until we have more comprehensive test
coverage/an open source staging environment? This is in Airflow's best
interests as otherwise stability will suffer.