airflow-dev mailing list archives

From Chris Riccomini <criccom...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Interrupting multi task DAG
Date Mon, 16 May 2016 20:23:42 GMT
Yea-- occasionally, you'll see a task in a "blue" state on the tree view.
This is a task that's being killed. It's pretty undocumented. It's noted
here:

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AIRFLOW-66

And here:

http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/airflow-dev/201605.mbox/%3CCABYbY7cSZvtrA0L13URM=RBSF3=9pVuwMD6-cy4yeDsg_6YUSQ@mail.gmail.com%3E

Actually, looks like you're the one on the email thread. :)