airflow-dev mailing list archives

From Siddharth Anand <siddharthan...@yahoo.com.INVALID>
Subject Re: Status of Apache Migration
Date Wed, 04 May 2016 19:06:01 GMT
That's right.. forgot about that. Cool. Thx.
-s

    On Wednesday, May 4, 2016 7:04 PM, Maxime Beauchemin <maximebeauchemin@gmail.com>
wrote:

 Github has a branch protection feature that prevents force pushes and branch deletion. I
just turned it on for `master`.
​

On Wed, May 4, 2016 at 11:18 AM, Siddharth Anand <siddharthanand@yahoo.com.invalid>
wrote:

Yes.. also, I'm hoping no one does a "force push" in this scenario.
-s