airflow-dev mailing list archives

From Hitesh Shah <hit...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Announcing the long awaited 1.7.1 Release
Date Fri, 20 May 2016 23:22:34 GMT
Given that this release is not an ASF voted release, can we please make sure that there is
no confusion regarding that i.e. there are very clear docs/announcements that 1.7.1 is *not*
a release from ASF incubation.

For example, "https://github.com/apache/incubator-airflow/releases/tag/1.7.1” should not
exist. Additionally, I had assumed that 1.7.1 would be tagged with 1.7.1-airbnb or something
similar to reduce the confusion.

thanks
— Hitesh