airavata-dev mailing list archives

From Suresh Marru <sma...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Getting Involved
Date Mon, 12 Feb 2018 15:09:17 GMT
Hi Tinto,

May be a good contribution will be to create a getting started with Airavata contributor documentation?
:) Based on which school year you are in, you may be interested in Google Sumer of Code.

Airavata’s backend core services are in java [1] and front end Django portal uses vue.js
so you should find something which matches your experience. If you are serious in helping
with contributor documentation, I will be happy to have a call with you and brainstorm ideas.

Suresh

> On Feb 10, 2018, at 5:51 PM, Tinto Anto <tintoanto@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Hi Everyone,
>
> I am a Graduate Student at University at Buffalo, looking forward to contribute in the
Airavata Project.  I have experience in Java and vue.js. Please advise on where to start.