airavata-dev mailing list archives

From Shubham Kumar <shuku...@umail.iu.edu>
Subject Re: CLI tool to export Application Catalog information
Date Tue, 14 Nov 2017 23:53:35 GMT
Hi Suresh,

I am able to import Modules , Interfaces and Deployments in the new
Gateway. But, all Deployments that are created in new  gateway have Module
name set to Abacus and compute resource as stampede. Module Id differs in
between gateways. Not sure how to effectively search for moduleId in the
list of newly created modules and then assign it to Deployment and
Interface objects accordingly.

Is above mentioned functionality sufficient for AppCatalog CLI tool to
export AppCatalog Info ?

Best,
Shubham