airavata-dev mailing list archives

From Suresh Marru <sma...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Airavata test failures in Jenkins?
Date Wed, 01 Nov 2017 17:10:46 GMT
Hi Marcus,

The issue was the test cases require RabbitMQ. So the test fail. I think the way to reproduce
this issue is to shutdown rabbitmq on your laptop and get maven build working. Once we get
that, we should probably re-enable Jenkins.

One solution might be to use dockerized rabbitmq as you did for thrift.

Thanks for willing to look into this,
Suresh

> On Nov 1, 2017, at 12:40 PM, Christie, Marcus Aaron <machrist@iu.edu> wrote:
>
> Dev,
>
> I vaguely recall that there is some issue with running the airavata testsuite in Jenkins
and we ended up disabling it.  Is there an issue for the problems faced, or any pointers?
I’m interested in digging into this problem.