airavata-dev mailing list archives

From "Shenoy, Gourav Ganesh" <goshe...@indiana.edu>
Subject Re: Airavata test failures in Jenkins?
Date Thu, 02 Nov 2017 03:58:45 GMT
Hi Suresh,

I forgot to mention another point – about using containerized RabbitMQ for unit testing
– I am not very confident about that approach. Having an in-memory broker for unit/integration
testing our Airavata code will help avoid the underlying dependency of Docker availability.
Please let me know your views.

Thanks and Regards,
Gourav Shenoy