airavata-dev mailing list archives

From "Christie, Marcus Aaron" <machr...@iu.edu>
Subject Re: Running PGA locally on OS X
Date Wed, 04 Oct 2017 17:00:53 GMT
Neeraj,

The DocumentRoute and Directory should be the public directory. Set them to /Users/student/git/airavata-php-gateway/public/.
See earlier email [1].

[1] http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/airavata-dev/201709.mbox/%3CCAJ4Ojz6o2RDEafovC7DB0L%2BjBfFqyMWGHSdpm1okKU6eX891Yg%40mail.gmail.com%3E<http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/airavata-dev/201709.mbox/<CAJ4Ojz6o2RDEafovC7DB0L+jBfFqyMWGHSdpm1okKU6eX891Yg@mail.gmail.com>>

On Oct 4, 2017, at 10:56 AM, Neeraj Lad <nlad@umail.iu.edu<mailto:nlad@umail.iu.edu>>