airavata-dev mailing list archives

From Vasanth Methkupalli <vasme...@umail.iu.edu>
Subject Terraform Scripts - Clarification
Date Mon, 02 Oct 2017 21:51:46 GMT
Hi Dev,

I am working with Terraform on orchestrating ansible scipts on Jetstream
cloud. Two parts of running any terraform scripts is to create

1) A provider(Openstack, AWS, etc) and
2) creating resources(server, virtualmachine, etc).

However, when configuring the provider "openstack", there is an auth_url
which has to be mentioned to access the provider to create resources. I
have looked at the spring-2107-devops scripts for Terraform, however those
scripts seem to have an empty field for auth_url. Can someone clear this as
to what value should we be using in this case, is it:

1) The GUI we have used for creating the instances, (
https://use.jetstream-cloud.org/application/ ) which I have already tested,
but doesn't seem to work.

Or any other suggestions in this regard, is welcome.
--

Thanks,

Regards,
Methkupalli Vasanth