airavata-dev mailing list archives

From Neeraj Lad <n...@umail.iu.edu>
Subject Re: Running PGA locally on OS X
Date Wed, 04 Oct 2017 14:56:11 GMT
Hi all,

I was able to run PGA locally, then I changed the Virtual host to point to
a new directory to check out the new commits on PGA.

Now when I try to access localhost:8080, I get the following error:

Forbidden

Here is my httpd-pga.conf file

<VirtualHost *:8080>
     DocumentRoot /Users/student/git/airavata-php-gateway
     <Directory "/Users/student/git/airavata-php-gateway">
       DirectoryIndex index.php
       AllowOverride All
       Require all granted
     </Directory>