airavata-dev mailing list archives

From Jeffrey Ravindran Durai Naya <jeffr...@umail.iu.edu>
Subject Re: Airavata Middleware dockerize | Next Steps
Date Mon, 02 Oct 2017 11:29:16 GMT
Hi Gourav Shenoy,

Thanks for getting back. I have checked the PR but the current
implementation supports only the Java services.

@Dev,

Could you let me know if gfac and api-orch are different from middleware
services? Is there a quick way of testing the middleware.

Thanks & Regards,
Jeffrey

On Sat, Sep 30, 2017 at 1:37 PM, Shenoy, Gourav Ganesh <goshenoy@indiana.edu