airavata-dev mailing list archives

From Jerrin Suresh <jerrinsur...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Working on Load Balancers
Date Tue, 03 Oct 2017 19:31:09 GMT
The main idea of implementing a load balancer is to balance the load to the
portal and remove any single point of failure. However, after implementing
the load balancer, the load balancer itself becomes a single point of
failure.

Any thoughts regarding the same? Should we have multiple load balancers
involved, i.e a master and a slave or a dual master setup?