airavata-dev mailing list archives

From Jerrin Suresh <jerrinsur...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Working on Load Balancers
Date Tue, 10 Oct 2017 02:05:27 GMT
Thanks Gourav for the update. So, we will have to implement multiple
load balancers in-order to avoid a single point of failure.

However, now I am facing an issue with binding the ports in consul and
ha-proxy. Within the openstack, there is no provision to access the public
ip of an instance. Hence, ha-proxy, consul-template and consul are
accessing the private IP of the portal server.

I haven't moved the setup to production. This was the case when I tried
implementing the dummy concept on TACC openstack. So, is there a way in
which I can access the floating IP of instances within an instance?

Thanks,
Jerrin