airavata-dev mailing list archives

From "Pierce, Marlon" <marpi...@iu.edu>
Subject Re: Running PGA locally on OS X
Date Wed, 04 Oct 2017 16:20:47 GMT
Check permissions and make sure you know who the user is.  You can always (ahem) chmod -R
777 to see if this solves the issue.

Marlon

From: Neeraj Lad <nlad@umail.iu.edu>
Date: Wednesday, October 4, 2017 at 10:56 AM
To: "dev@airavata.apache.org" <dev@airavata.apache.org>
Subject: Re: Running PGA locally on OS X

Hi all,

I was able to run PGA locally, then I changed the Virtual host to point to a new directory
to check out the new commits on PGA.

Now when I try to access localhost:8080, I get the following error:

Forbidden

Here is my httpd-pga.conf file

<VirtualHost *:8080>

     DocumentRoot /Users/student/git/airavata-php-gateway

     <Directory "/Users/student/git/airavata-php-gateway">

       DirectoryIndex index.php

       AllowOverride All

       Require all granted

     </Directory>