airavata-dev mailing list archives

From "Christie, Marcus Aaron" <machr...@iu.edu>
Subject Re: Working on Load Balancers
Date Mon, 16 Oct 2017 13:33:59 GMT
Jerrin,

I’m not sure I completely understand, but if you are on openstack couldn’t the load balancer
connect over the internal network to the web server instances and only the load balancer needs
to connect out over the public ip address?  In other words, the load balancer accepts traffic
on the public ip address and forwards it to the web server instances on private ip addresses.

On Oct 9, 2017, at 10:05 PM, Jerrin Suresh <jerrinsuresh@gmail.com<mailto:jerrinsuresh@gmail.com>>