airavata-dev mailing list archives

From Neeraj Lad <n...@umail.iu.edu>
Subject Re: Running PGA locally on OS X
Date Thu, 28 Sep 2017 17:01:21 GMT
Marcus,

Changing the oauth-callback-url gives me the Keycloak error 'Invalid
parameter: redirect_uri'. It tried using https, 127.0.0.1 but both did not
work. A Stack Overflow question mentions that Keycloak admin console needs
to be configured. Here is the question:
https://stackoverflow.com/questions/45352880/keycloak-invalid-parameter-redirect-uri

There are three of files apart from pga_config which make use of the
variable oauth-callback-url.

1. /app/config/pga_config.php.template: This sets the url to '
https://dev.seagrid.org/callback-url'. I guess this file is not relevant
here.

2. /app/libraries/Keycloak/KeycloakServiceProvider.php: This uses
Config::get('pga_config.wsis') to create a variable 'identityServerConfig'
which has the oauth-callback-url as a field. The file 'pga_config.wsis' is
not on the codebase. Config is related to Laravel. I am not sure how Config
returns back 'identityServerConfig'. Am I right in guessing that you are
extracting the pga_config.wsis from some server?

3. /app/libraries/Wsis/Wsis.php: This again makes use of
Config::get('pga_config.wsis')

Do you think there is a need to change some configuration on Keycloak. If
yes, how can I do it?