airavata-dev mailing list archives

From Eroma Abeysinghe <eroma.abeysin...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Airavata PGA Gateway Local Dev Setup
Date Tue, 26 Sep 2017 14:51:50 GMT
Hi Stephan,

Are you trying to connect to your local airavata? Or the hosted development
airavata.
You need to make a copy using the template config file and create
pga_config.php and then change the properties in order to connect to
airavata server.

We could send you the pga_config.php to connect to our hosted development
server. It will also give you an idea of how to construct your own in order
to connect to a locally running server.

Thanks,
Eroma

--