airavata-dev mailing list archives

From Stephen Paul <stephenpaul2...@gmail.com>
Subject Airavata PGA Gateway Local Dev Setup
Date Sun, 24 Sep 2017 22:05:53 GMT
Hi Devs,

I am wondering if there is any developer setup for running
airavata-php-gateway locally. While running locally, It was unable to find
pga_config file which is necessary for starting the project. I had found a
template of pga_config named pga_config.php.template and renamed it. Then I
discovered a bug in that file. I corrected that and Still much of the
configuration seems to be missing. I can only see the homepage of testdrive
in my local. Login and Create Account buttons are not working. Is there any
other pga_config file?

Thanks
Stephen

--
Stephen Paul Adithela
Assistant New Media Developer at IU Communications