airavata-dev mailing list archives

From Sneha Tilak <sneha.tila...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Gateway-specific maximum values for Nodes, CPU Cores and Wall Time Limit
Date Sat, 30 Sep 2017 19:57:40 GMT
Hi Sudhakar,

You are right. Our goal is to define these properties in the group level
within gateways and not impose them on the gateway as a whole. I am still
working on understanding and enabling group management features in the app
catalog. Through this, admins can choose control the limitations of
resources in the group level.

- Sneha