airavata-dev mailing list archives

From Suresh Marru <sma...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Installation of Airavata on Ubuntu 16.04 and Apache version
Date Sat, 23 Sep 2017 21:38:27 GMT
Hi Shubham,

For development purposes please use the develop branch - https://github.com/apache/airavata/tree/develop
<https://github.com/apache/airavata/tree/develop>

Airavata core code is java and the Portal’s are either PHP or Python based. They are all
cross-platform. So you need not restrict to Centos 7. If you are referring to Ansible scripts,
yes they are currently tested and verified to work on centos. But please feel free to tune
them to ubuntu and contribute patches as you find missing instructions.

Suresh