airavata-dev mailing list archives

From Marcus Christie <machr...@iu.edu>
Subject Re: Running PGA locally on OS X
Date Fri, 29 Sep 2017 15:56:54 GMT
Ok, we’ll probably have to debug this in person. I’ll be at the Science Gateways course
office hours today.

> On Sep 29, 2017, at 11:44 AM, Neeraj Lad <nlad@umail.iu.edu <mailto:nlad@umail.iu.edu>>
wrote:

> I do have the server certificate file path in my pga_config, Marcus.
>
> On Fri, Sep 29, 2017 at 9:18 AM, Christie, Marcus Aaron <machrist@iu.edu <mailto:machrist@iu.edu>>
wrote:
> Neeraj,
>
> Make sure in pga_config.php you have the following
>
>         /**
>          * Path to the server certificate file
>          */
>         'cafile-path' => app_path() . '/resources/security/incommon_rsa_server_ca.pem',
>
>> On Sep 28, 2017, at 3:34 PM, Neeraj Lad <nlad@umail.iu.edu <mailto:nlad@umail.iu.edu>>
wrote:

>> Marcus,
>>
>> Thank you for the change.
>>
>> Now I can reach the CILogon page from localhost, but after selecting Indiana University
as the Identity provider, I get this error:

>> curl_exec() failed. Error: SSL certificate problem: Invalid certificate chain
>>
>> I tried to login in Incognito mode, but the error persists.
>>

>> On Thu, Sep 28, 2017 at 3:02 PM, Christie, Marcus Aaron <machrist@iu.edu <mailto:machrist@iu.edu>>
wrote:
>> Neeraj,
>>
>> Try again. This required a change in Keycloak to allow http://localhost:8080 <http://localhost:8080/>
and http://localhost:8080/callback-url <http://localhost:8080/callback-url> as redirect
URLs for the dev testdrive realm.

>>> On Sep 28, 2017, at 1:01 PM, Neeraj Lad <nlad@umail.iu.edu <mailto:nlad@umail.iu.edu>>
wrote:

>>> Marcus,
>>>
>>> Changing the oauth-callback-url gives me the Keycloak error 'Invalid parameter:
redirect_uri'. It tried using https, 127.0.0.1 but both did not work. A Stack Overflow question
mentions that Keycloak admin console needs to be configured. Here is the question:
>>> https://stackoverflow.com/questions/45352880/keycloak-invalid-parameter-redirect-uri

<https://dev.seagrid.org/callback-url>'. I guess this file is not relevant here.

>>> 2. /app/libraries/Keycloak/KeycloakServiceProvider.php: This uses Config::get('pga_config.wsis')
to create a variable 'identityServerConfig' which has the oauth-callback-url as a field. The
file 'pga_config.wsis' is not on the codebase. Config is related to Laravel. I am not sure
how Config returns back 'identityServerConfig'. Am I right in guessing that you are extracting
the pga_config.wsis from some server?

>>> 3. /app/libraries/Wsis/Wsis.php: This again makes use of Config::get('pga_config.wsis')

>>> Do you think there is a need to change some configuration on Keycloak. If yes,
how can I do it?

Now I need to run it locally.

takes me to the dev.testdrive.airavata.org <http://dev.testdrive.airavata.org/>, instead
of the version at localhost:8080. How can I avoid this?

>>> Neeraj,
>>>
>>> change oauth-callback-url in pga_config.php to have the value ‘http://localhost:8080/callback-url'
<http://localhost:8080/callback-url'>

Ansible. But are there any similar instructions for OS X?

PGA on the VirtualBox VM.  Eric Coulter did a POC of this: https://github.com/ECoulter/airavata/tree/develop/dev-tools/ansible/inventories/local-vbox
<https://github.com/ECoulter/airavata/tree/develop/dev-tools/ansible/inventories/local-vbox>.