airavata-dev mailing list archives

From "Christie, Marcus Aaron" <machr...@iu.edu>
Subject Re: Running PGA locally on OS X
Date Thu, 28 Sep 2017 19:02:55 GMT
Neeraj,

Try again. This required a change in Keycloak to allow http://localhost:8080 and http://localhost:8080/callback-url
as redirect URLs for the dev testdrive realm.

On Sep 28, 2017, at 1:01 PM, Neeraj Lad <nlad@umail.iu.edu<mailto:nlad@umail.iu.edu>>
wrote:

Marcus,

Changing the oauth-callback-url gives me the Keycloak error 'Invalid parameter: redirect_uri'.
It tried using https, 127.0.0.1 but both did not work. A Stack Overflow question mentions
that Keycloak admin console needs to be configured. Here is the question:
https://stackoverflow.com/questions/45352880/keycloak-invalid-parameter-redirect-uri

There are three of files apart from pga_config which make use of the variable oauth-callback-url.

1. /app/config/pga_config.php.template: This sets the url to 'https://dev.seagrid.org/callback-url'.
I guess this file is not relevant here.

2. /app/libraries/Keycloak/KeycloakServiceProvider.php: This uses Config::get('pga_config.wsis')
to create a variable 'identityServerConfig' which has the oauth-callback-url as a field. The
file 'pga_config.wsis' is not on the codebase. Config is related to Laravel. I am not sure
how Config returns back 'identityServerConfig'. Am I right in guessing that you are extracting
the pga_config.wsis from some server?

3. /app/libraries/Wsis/Wsis.php: This again makes use of Config::get('pga_config.wsis')

Do you think there is a need to change some configuration on Keycloak. If yes, how can I do
it?

On Thu, Sep 28, 2017 at 9:15 AM, Christie, Marcus Aaron <machrist@iu.edu<mailto:machrist@iu.edu>>