airavata-dev mailing list archives

From Sneha Tilak <sneha.tila...@gmail.com>
Subject Status Update - Group Management UI for the Sharing Service
Date Tue, 22 Aug 2017 04:41:36 GMT
Hello dev,

For the past few weeks, I've been working with Marcus and Supun on
developing a Django UI for Airavata's sharing service.

As of now, we have built a working UI which has been tested with the
dev.seagrid.org user base.

The portal allows users to create user level groups, view groups that they
are a member of and manage groups that they own.

We have not yet decided on the Apache repository that will be used for this
implementation. For now, you can view - https://github.com/machristie/
django-airavata-gateway for code reference. The pull request that I've
created which explains the features of the portal can be found at -
https://github.com/machristie/django-airavata-gateway/pull/1

The code still needs to be tested with the test user database that Kenneth
provided.

Regards,
Sneha Tilak