airavata-dev mailing list archives

From "Christie, Marcus Aaron" <machr...@iu.edu>
Subject Re: Group Management - Status Update
Date Fri, 04 Aug 2017 13:13:49 GMT
Sneha,

Good write up.  I still have some work to do before it is ready but here is the Django gateway
implementation I’ve been working on if you want to take a look at it:  https://github.com/machristie/django-airavata-gateway

I’m hoping to have something you can use by later today, but I’ll update you regardless.

Thanks,

Marcus

On Aug 3, 2017, at 2:03 PM, Sneha Tilak <sneha.tilak26@gmail.com<mailto:sneha.tilak26@gmail.com>>