airavata-dev mailing list archives

From "Coulter, John Eric" <jecou...@iu.edu>
Subject Java LDAP interface
Date Wed, 09 Aug 2017 21:44:15 GMT
Hi Devs,

Just a quick note - I'd been working on a proof-of-concept interface to create/manage ssh
keys for cluster users in an LDAP server for the IU Cybergateway.

The code is up on the IU github: https://github.iu.edu/jecoulte/airavata-ldap-prototype
and uses the Apache Directory library. These are really just snippets to illustrate searching
for, adding, and removing entries in LDAP (Marcus is taking over the integration into Airavata
proper). If you're interested and want to try any of the samples out, let me know - I've got
a test server set up that's safe to play with, and can add you an account.

Cheers,

Eric Coulter         jecoulte@iu.edu
XSEDE Capabilities and Resource Integration Engineer
IU Campus Bridging & Research Infrastructure
RT/PTI/UITS
812-856-3250