airavata-dev mailing list archives

From "Christie, Marcus Aaron" <machr...@iu.edu>
Subject Re: Exposing Sharing Service through PGA
Date Tue, 25 Jul 2017 13:49:58 GMT
Supun,

You mean have PGA call the sharing API directly?

On Jul 24, 2017, at 4:55 PM, Supun Nakandala <supun.nakandala@gmail.com<mailto:supun.nakandala@gmail.com>>
wrote:

I think carving out the group management API methods to a separate service is better.

In the current version user information is stored in profile service and replicated in sharing
service. But I think for groups we can use the sharing group implementation directly. WDYT
Marcus?

On Mon, Jul 24, 2017 at 4:45 PM, Christie, Marcus Aaron <machrist@iu.edu<mailto:machrist@iu.edu>>