airavata-dev mailing list archives

From "Pamidighantam, Sudhakar V" <spami...@illinois.edu>
Subject Re: Using Docker images to run Thrift
Date Wed, 07 Jun 2017 19:15:42 GMT
+1 any thing to reduce manual installation and corresponding issues would be welcome. There
should be testing to ensure this went through correctly and suggest practical ways to correct
any shortcomings.

Thanks,
Sudhakar.
On Jun 7, 2017, at 3:02 PM, Christie, Marcus Aaron <machrist@iu.edu<mailto:machrist@iu.edu>>