airavata-dev mailing list archives

From Sneha Tilak <sneha.tila...@gmail.com>
Subject Error while configuring Airaveata server locally
Date Fri, 23 Jun 2017 20:48:33 GMT
Hi dev,

I am facing issues while trying to run the Airavata server locally. The
error is while starting the API server. Everything else seems to be working
fine. My rabbitmq and zookeeper processes are running.

The error is as follows -

[ERROR] Error creating the transport

[ERROR] Failed to start API server ...

[ERROR] Server Start Error:

org.apache.airavata.model.error.AiravataSystemException: null

        at
org.apache.airavata.api.server.AiravataAPIServer.startAiravataServer(AiravataAPIServer.java:161)

        at
org.apache.airavata.api.server.AiravataAPIServer.start(AiravataAPIServer.java:189)

        at
org.apache.airavata.server.ServerMain.startAllServers(ServerMain.java:370)

        at
org.apache.airavata.server.ServerMain.performServerStart(ServerMain.java:219)

        at org.apache.airavata.server.ServerMain.main(ServerMain.java:204)

Attaching my airavata-server.properties file for reference. Any help would
be appreciated.

Regards,
*Sneha Tilak*