airavata-dev mailing list archives

From "Christie, Marcus Aaron" <machr...@iu.edu>
Subject Re: Using Docker images to run Thrift
Date Mon, 12 Jun 2017 14:49:30 GMT
I’ve merged the branch to develop now.

By default the generate scripts will use Docker images.  If you want to keep using native
thrift install you need to pass —native-thrift flag.  For example,

 ./generate-thrift-stubs.sh --native-thrift java

On Jun 7, 2017, at 3:26 PM, Suresh Marru <smarru@apache.org<mailto:smarru@apache.org>>
wrote:

+ 1 for docker support and also for having an option to use native thrift install.

Suresh

On Jun 7, 2017, at 3:24 PM, Shenoy, Gourav Ganesh <goshenoy@indiana.edu<mailto:goshenoy@indiana.edu>>
wrote:

+1

Thanks and Regards,
Gourav Shenoy

From: "Pamidighantam, Sudhakar V" <spamidig@illinois.edu<mailto:spamidig@illinois.edu>>
Date: Wednesday, June 7, 2017 at 3:15 PM
To: "dev@airavata.apache.org<mailto:dev@airavata.apache.org>" <dev@airavata.apache.org<mailto:dev@airavata.apache.org>>
Subject: Re: Using Docker images to run Thrift

+1 any thing to reduce manual installation and corresponding issues would be welcome. There
should be testing to ensure this went through correctly and suggest practical ways to correct
any shortcomings.

Thanks,
Sudhakar.
On Jun 7, 2017, at 3:02 PM, Christie, Marcus Aaron <machrist@iu.edu<mailto:machrist@iu.edu>>