airavata-dev mailing list archives

From Ajinkya Dhamnaskar <adham...@umail.iu.edu>
Subject Re: wireless/openwhisk
Date Wed, 31 May 2017 18:00:29 GMT
Apoorv,

I appreciate your efforts, it gives good introduction about OpenWhisk.

Dev,

While this is being studies for distributed task execution problem, one
thing that clicks me, can OpenWhisk be considered as a potential candidate
for Airavata API and other microservices (gfac, orchestrator) around it?
Now that we are moving towards first class services like 'User Profile', I
think, OpenWhisk might have something to offer.
If you have expertise on OpenWhisk, can you please critique this?

--
Thanks and regards,

Ajinkya Dhamnaskar
Student ID : 0003469679