airavata-dev mailing list archives

From Bhargava Vadlamani <bharv...@umail.iu.edu>
Subject Re: Reg Installation Prequisite Automation
Date Fri, 12 May 2017 00:41:06 GMT
Professor,

I am almost done with the simple python script which installs and
configured everything.I hope that will be done by tomorrow morning.I
initially thought of writing Homebrew package.But given the idea of
migrating php stuff to django, I put my idea on hold.

Wish me luck in finishing the script hopefully present it to you tomorrow

Thank you for the opportunity.I will try my best to reach the expected mark.

Thank you

Bhargava Vadlamani
Grad Student
School of Informatics and Computing