airavata-dev mailing list archives

From "Christie, Marcus Aaron" <machr...@iu.edu>
Subject Re: [GSoC Plan of Attack] Choosing Apache Spark
Date Mon, 22 May 2017 14:11:18 GMT
Apoorv,

Looks like you are making progress, which is great. However, I’m not quite sure what problem
you are trying to solve. Is there a writeup or something on the problem you are trying to
solve?

Thanks,

Marcus

On May 17, 2017, at 9:13 PM, Apoorv Palkar <apoorv_palkar@aol.com<mailto:apoorv_palkar@aol.com>>