airavata-dev mailing list archives

From Bhargava Vadlamani <bharv...@umail.iu.edu>
Subject Reg Installation Prequisite Automation
Date Thu, 11 May 2017 04:26:17 GMT
Hello Folks,

I am planning to develop a faster automated Python 2x script for easier installation of prerequisites
such as mcrypt,MySQL,configuring MySQL and Apache systems and configuring PGA.

The primary idea is to release a version 1.0 automating the process over Mac Systems.I will
be extending this to Ubuntu Systems once this is done.

Added, I have also planned to update the current existing documentation.

i would be happy to receive valuable suggestions/improvements

Regards

Bhargava Vadlamani