airavata-dev mailing list archives

From Sneha Tilak <sneha.tila...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: GSoC Proposal
Date Sun, 02 Apr 2017 04:46:40 GMT
Hi Suresh, dev

Thank you for the links. I went through the threads. I will look into the
Liquibase approach that Anuj suggested.
I would like to know more about the Airavata database schema in order to
propose a confined solution. Is there any place where I can look it, Anuj?

Regards,
Sneha Tilak

Regards,
*Sneha Tilak*